Panasonic XGA 2800 Lumens projector (PT-ST10), white
New Lamp Drive System Enables a 5,000-hour*1 Lamp Replacement Cycle
- Panasonic employs a number of advanced technologies including a proprietary lamp drive system that help maintain lamp performance. This has resulted in a 5,000-hour*1 lamp replacement cycle. It helps saving operating cost by providing longer usage between lamp replacements.
Intelligent Power Management Function Allows Resistance to Sudden Voltage Fluctuations*2
- Momentary power outages*3 or voltage drops*4 can cause the projector to shut down, interrupting the projection. The PT-ST10 equipped with the Intelligent Power Management function controls the power supply to cope with power fluctuations, to enable continued projection.
Low Standby Power Consumption of 0.4 W*5 Helps the Environment
- The ecological design of the PT-ST10 greatly reduces its environmental impact. In Eco Standby mode, power consumption is only 0.4 W*5. As examples of other environmental design features, the uncoated cabinet uses no halogenated flame retardants, the lens uses lead-free glass, and an Auto Off Timer switches the projector to Standby mode when no input signal is received for a preset time. The PT-ST10 also complies with the standards of the RoHS Directive*6.
Daylight View Basic Function Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
- Panasonic&s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone colour and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
Use a Whiteboard to Project Images in Classrooms with no Screens
- Projecting onto a whiteboard normally causes viewers to experience glare. However, the Panasonic Whiteboard mode reduces glare while also properly reproducing images.
Quiet 29-dB*7 Design Helps to Hold Viewers& Attention
- The noise level is as low as 29-dB*7. This helps your audience to keep their attention on the discussion or on the screen images during quiet scenes.
Easy Remote Monitoring and Control Even When Mounted on the Ceiling
- A Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status. An e-mail messaging function can also notify you when a lamp needs replacement, and indicate the overall projector status. In addition, Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is included for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC. The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink (Class1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors.
Various Interfaces Allow Use with a Wide Range of Systems
- Various interfaces: Interfaces include two computer (RGB) inputs, a wired LAN terminal, and a serial (RS-232C) terminal for external control. The serial terminal has an Emulate function that lets you continue using existing control systems when replacing a previous Panasonic model. It is also possible to output audio during Standby mode. This is convenient when connecting an external audio system*8 through the projector.
Top-Panel Lamp Replacement and Side Air Filter Replacement Simplify Maintenance Even for a Ceiling-Mounted Projector
- The lamp can be accessed through the top panel for easy replacement, and the air filter can be removed and installed through the side panel. This eliminates the need to detach the projector from its ceiling bracket and greatly simplifies maintenance. The air filter uses a Micro Cut Filter, which is an electrostatic filter that employs an ion effect to attract and trap dust particles with high efficiency.
- Index Window: You can split the screen into two windows, right and left, and display a frozen (still) image in one and a real-time action image in the other.
- Digital Zoom: Expands selected parts of the display up to three times their original size*12.
- Freeze Function: This function lets you display still images by freezing a motion image.
- AV mute: Temporarily turns off both the image and the sound.
- Background Colour: When there is no signal from the source device, a solid background colour (settable to either blue or black) is displayed on the screen to help prevent connection errors.
- No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet.
- Non-coated cabinet for easy recycling.
- Daylight View Basic function makes the screen seem brighter without increasing power consumption.
- Lead-free glass is used for the lens.
- Low Standby Power Consumption of 0.4 W*13.
- An Auto Off Timer switches the projector to Standby mode when no input signal is received for a preset time.
|Optical system||Dichroic mirror separation/prism synthesis system|
|Panel Type||16 mm (0.63) diagonal, 4:3 aspect ratio|
|Lamp||220 W UHM lamp|
|Resolution Native/maximum||1,024 x 768*3|
|Screen Sizes||1.52-2.79 m(60-110 inches) (4:3 aspect ratio)|
|Display method||Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)|
|Drive method||Active matrix|
|Pixels||786,432 pixels (1,024 x 768) x 3 panels|
|Lens||Fixed, manual focus, F 1.80, f 6.74 mm|
|Center-to-corner uniformity*3||85 (Percent)|
|Contrast||500:1 (full on/full off)*2|
|Video/S-Video||NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL-M, PAL60: fH 15.75 kHz; fV 60 Hz|
|Optical axis shift||10:-0.5 (fixed)|
|Installation||Front/rear, ceiling/desk (menu selection)|
|Built-in speaker||4 cm-2 cm(1-1/16-25/32) (oval) x 1|
|Computer In 1||D-sub HD 15-pin x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)|
|Computer In 2 / Monitor Out||D-sub HD 15-pin x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)|
|Video In||RCA pin x 1 (Composite video x 1)|
|S-Video In||Mini DIN 4-pin x 1 (S-Video x 1)|
|Audio In||M3 x 2 (L-R x 2)|
|Audio Out||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1)|
|Serial In||D-sub 9-pin x 1 (RS-232C)|
|LAN||Moulded plastic (PC+ABS)|
|Cabinet materials||Moulded plastic (PC+ABS)|
|Power Supply||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumptoin||300 W (0.4 W*1 in eco standby mode. 15 W in normal standby mode. 18 W in normal standby mode when set to audio monitor out and with fan stopped.)|
|Operating temperature||0-40C (32-104F)*6|
|Operating humidity||20%-80% (no condensation)|
|2 Years Manufacturer Warranty for Projector & 90 Days or 500 Hours which ever is earlier on Lamp.|
|Product will be delivered for all urban areas serviceable by major courier agencies. For remote/rural areas the product will be sent by local couriers / Indian Speed Post and may take little more time.|
|No Deliveries on Sunday and National Holidays.|
You may also be interested in
Look for Similar Items by Category
DisclaimerShipped by Infibeam.com
The following policies apply for the above product which would be shipped by Infibeam.com
1. Infibeam accept returns if the item shipped is defective or damaged
2. In case of damaged or defective product, the customer is required to raise a concern and ship the product back to us within 15 days from delivery
3. Return shipping costs will be borne by Infibeam.com
4. Infibeam will send a replacement unit as soon as the return package is received
5. Infibeam does not offer any cash refunds