- Back of the Box:
- Developed by Rock steady Studios, Batman:
- Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman:
- Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight. "
- Batman Arkham city , a Rocksteady studios and published by Warner Bros Interactive entertainment is an Action-adventure , Stealth game with Single player mode and Sequel to the Batman:
- Arkham Asylum,The story for Arkham City takes place one year after the events of Arkham Asylum. Quincy Sharp, former warden of Arkham Asylum, has taken credit for stopping the Joker, and used that notoriety to become mayor of Gotham City. As neither Arkham nor Blackgate Prison are in any condition to hold inmates, Sharp buys out a large section of Gotham's slums and arms the perimeter with private military contractors from a group called Tyger in order to create "Arkham City". The prisoners are brought into Arkham City and are given free rein, as long as they do not attempt escape. To oversee the city, Sharp uses psychiatrist Hugo Strange who appears to have his own secret agenda for the city. Batman maintains a vigil over the city, worried that the situation may get out of hand.
- Cat woman - Cat woman is one of the most recent criminals to be incarcerated in Arkham City. She's independent, strong minded and not aligned with any of the existing super-criminals who are already inside. Batman's presence in Arkham City presents a very interesting dilemma for them both, not only because they have so much history, but also because they are both in an incredibly hostile environment with nowhere to hide in the middle of a brutal turf-war.
- Batman can now bust through windows in truly epic getaway fashion.
- Batman can use radio frequencies to eavesdrop on enemies for clues and hack certain frequencies to track other people. He also has a new "Beat down" attack where players can guard-break an enemy with a flurry of punches.
|Publisher||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment|
You may also be interested in
DisclaimerShipped by Infibeam.com
The following policies apply for the above product which would be shipped by Infibeam.com
1. Infibeam accept returns if the item shipped is defective or damaged
2. In case of damaged or defective product, the customer is required to raise a concern and ship the product back to us within 15 days from delivery
3. Return shipping costs will be borne by Infibeam.com
4. Infibeam will send a replacement unit as soon as the return package is received
5. Infibeam does not offer any cash refunds